Monday, March 28, 2011

Mmm Foood!

In accordance with my desire to actually sleep - I worked out both Saturday and today. I've done my 2-mile running course at more of a walk run pace. Today I was able to do it in about 24 minutes which makes a 12 minute mile - not bad.

Although I don't really believe in cravings, I do understand my pallet has changed over the last three months. I can not STAND chicken in any form. The smell, the texture, the taste literally makes me gag. This makes cooking dinner for me and Jesse all the more complicated since chicken was our staple not too long ago.

On the things I can't get enough of - Italian food, spicy food and sweets. Take tonight: I broiled some sweet Italian sausage, sauteed together a zucchini, portobella mushrooms, some onions and a LOT of red pepper flakes. I topped the veggie mix with the cooked sausage and some homemade tomato sauce. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment