Thursday, June 9, 2011

What a belly!


25.5 weeks!
I had another great doctor appointment today, good heartbeat and fundal height still on target (actually measuring a week ahead right now). I'm working hard to eat healthier and work out more to help curve weight gain, but it seems impossible right now. My only concern has been some pretty intense hip pain at night - the doctor assured me this is totally normal, and that it is due to hormonal changes so not much is going to help. I also booked my big 28 week appointment where I'll do the 1-hour gestational diabetes test, get another RHogam shot in my tush (for those who don't know I have a RH negative blood type, more info on being RH negative here http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/rhfactor.html), and get a bunch of blood drawn. Fun, right? For now - my gigantic belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment