Monday, July 25, 2011

Showered!

Wow! I'm still basking in the joy that was my baby shower yesterday. My mom went crazy out of her way to ensure that everything was exactly the way I'd want it. She booked a classy joint, filled it with amazing food and even more amazing people. Everyone was in good spirits, and seemed to be enjoying themselves as well. It was great to be able to share the experience with old friends, new friends, and family from all corners of the area. Both my sister in law and sister in law to be were stars of the show, helping my mom and myself out whenever possible. Bottom line, I am a blessed person. Although all of the gifts (so many we had to use Jesse's Dad's work van - think Econoline massive van) are appreciated and loved (and of course already put away - I did move an entire house in a day) what I take away from the day is the love of everyone around. I love you all so much and I can't wait for baby Weeks to meet you all! I'd post pictures of all the goodies, but they have made their way to every nook and corner of the nursery and the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment